- Google keeps bringing its Algorithm Updates every day. So now Google has confirmed that it is rolling out targeted algorithm updates worldwide to fight spam. Google said the October 2022 Spam Update would be completely rolled out. (Although Google had to prepare for 11 months to launch this Algorithm) This Google update can affect the ranking of websites.
- Google is rolling out a Spam Update to ensure the quality of its search results, although this update will specifically target spam. Like the August 2021 link spam update. In which the link used to be spam used to work for the same Google Algorithm Updates exact details are rarely publicized.
- In this update, Google defines what it considers to be spam, which works to detect those sites which work in spam. Spam updates help identify other fake sites. Google strongly condemns those who rank their site in Google in a spam manner. However, that’s why Google has brought spam updates so that it should be for the most hardworking users.
- Google keeps bringing Algorithm Updates so that other websites can also get a chance to rank on its search results page. Google gives priority to content, due to which your website ranking can be significantly boosted. But Google Spam Updates targets those content which creates their content in a spam form and put it on Google, which comes in Google’s blackhat seo.
- If your website ranking declines after October 2022 spam update. So you have to check the security of your site and where the problem is coming in your website. It has to be resolved, and then Google will consider our website again. And if you will put content on your website in a similar spam manner. So Google completely drops your website ranking due to this, which can cause us a lot of loss.
Note – If any spam update has been found on your website. Then Google says it may take months to recover, provided you follow Google’s spam policies.
Read More: What Is The New Update in WhatsApp?